Thursday, January 3, 2008

Short shot method - Short case

In this case,I will show which trend's movement that I should buy(LONG).Look at the pictue-1,we 'll use the position in blue circle for analysis point.

In the 5 minutes chart (picture-1) was go down for a while.But it wasn't enough for decision,you should look at the hourly chart.And it down for a long time.So,I just kept this first key in my mind

Second,look at the brown discrete line.Before that point it had a move down peroid longer than move up period in both charts.So,it was told you that it will possible go down than go up.

Addition,Look at the bottom of chart you will see the histrogram that just have a few down from the middle line.With this indicators,if it had much decreased before i take it.I'll not invest funds in this trend.

No comments: