Thursday, December 27, 2007

Intro to Short shot method

Let you know,i don't know any words that defined about my analyzing method then i'll call it
"Short shot method".But One thing that I've known,This method can help you take more benefits in Marketiva or Forex.

P.S. if you can find any explanation about my method please tell me.


Why I used this method

1.I'm just a student
I'm just a 2nd year students in University.I have to learn and meet teachers.So,I don't have a many times for take closed with a world's news.When a mourning come,I wake up and take 2-4 trends and go to University.I called this "Breakfast Period".

After launched,I come back to home and take more 2-4 trends up to how many trends of breakfast period that not close yet.and in evening,I'll take as much as possible.


Note : Marketiva give you a 10 times starts and closes in 4 Hours limit.


2."Alert Event" sometimes good and sometimes bad
When i decided to long with the trend,this event always broke my profit and gave big lost to me.Many times it occured when that trend took up or down too closed with my exit target.And after that,it opposed to each other.

3.Forex hava a close time and cost you back with lost
If you have some trend that not close before friday eventing.You'll see it have some activities again with a lost.Hence,I think it is a good idea if you close all trading before Forex market close.

No comments: