Thursday, January 3, 2008

Short shot method - Long case

From previous case,We can analyze or at least guest the movement of the trend in short case.And by the same technique,We'll effectively analyze this case again.

First,look at the point in the blue circle.You'll see that the the blue line went down slowly until I decided to buy it and moved up closed to immediatly.How I knew that thing would happended?

Easily,just look at the discrete brown line (Parabolic SAR) and black histogram at the bottom of chart.The Parabolic SAR was down for a long time and The Histogram was up from bottem section closed to the middle line.In my mind,It would be go up and it was.

Addition,you can see that the trend reached the "Exit Target" for a short time and it went down immediatly.If I was set "Exit Target" much than this,what should be happended?.This is the target of my "Short shot and Safe".And I want to share it with you.

No comments: